We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

uk
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Hi,

I'm book to stay in the Victoria Resort for 14nts. I was considering having a night out at coco bongos. Does anyone know how far away this is from the Vicoria Resort and also if it is worth a visit?

Many Thanks,

Carol x

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,596 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Hi Carol,

Yep Coco Bongos is definately worth a vist.

On the last posting I sent you on the Gran Ventana thread I gave you a link to the Playa Dorada Complex, Coco Bongos is located right by the Playa Dorada Plaza. So not that far to walk.

Angie.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Right across the road from the Vic, easy to get to and find your way back. Great place to party and meet other "holidayers". I have been to Coco Bongos a few times, even though you have to pay for your drinks, worth a visit. Have a great holiday.

Walsall, England
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Sorry Angie me again ;-)

Would you know the distance and how a cab would be from the Rui Complex?

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,596 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Hi Lee,

LOL LOL.

Its about a 30 minute taxi ride from Rius to the Playa Dorada Complex where Coco Bongos is situated and I think I mentioned on a previous post to you the cost of a taxi is $US50 return from the Rius to the Complex as of last years prices.

Angie.

Walsall, England
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

Thanks Angie sorry if I've asked it before, 7 days to go and my heads racing lol lol

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,596 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

No, no problems its not the same question as you asked about Hemmingways the last time.................lol.

My mind would be racing too if I only had 7 days to go.............you lucky thing.

Angie.

nj
Level Contributor
731 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

I read drinks are about 4 bucks a piece.. Any nights with specials on drinks or special events? Is it open during the day?

8. Re: 5 weeks today!! Coco Bongo's information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 04:18