We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

Hi Guys,

What hotel would be the best to stay in for 2 single young adults? We both want to party with people our own age and still relax.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

wilmslow
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

Viva tangerine cabarete, good cheap all inc.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,961 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

I agree Viva Tangerine. It is on the very large and beautiful Cabarete beach and s short walk along the beach to town with all the beach side restaurants, bars and clubs where you can party to the wee hours if you want with a good mix of tourists, locals and Expats. It is also a younger crowd (20-50) then what you will find in the complex of hotels in Playa Dorada.

BObK

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

Loved the Barcelo Puerto Plata; tons of young people, the disco on the beach was packed every night until at least 2 and it's less than 5 mins walk to the disco and bars in the Playa Dorada shopping complex right next door. I'm 25 and had a blast; the hotel itself was great too.

Toronto
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

I 2nd the Barcelo Puerto Plata...Stayed last year and I'm going again on Mar 3rd...Lots of young people so lots of partying!!!!

5. Re: 23 Year Old Females - Which Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2012, 04:16