We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decided we can't afford it next year.

Bolton
Level Contributor
410 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Decided we can't afford it next year.

As per the title, can't afford it for the 4 of us, am really sad, but we just wouldn't have been able to save up enough for all us.

Booked for Turkey instead. Never been so it's somewhere new for us. Thank you for all your advice and when I can afford it.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,506 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decided we can't afford it next year.

Sorry to read your posting Kerensa but I am sure you will have a great time in Turkey...........the DR will still be waiting for you once you have saved up.

Angie.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
702 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decided we can't afford it next year.

Turkey is also a great place, after the DR its my favourite place, am sure you will have a fab time there !!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decided we can't afford it next year.

yes serensa i thought i was going to be in that situation due to job cuts but have managed to hold on to mine,a holiday is a holiday you make it what it is,i also love turkey had some realy memerable holidays there,i think we all might have to tighten our belts over the next few years.

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decided we can't afford it next year.

I visited Turkey a few years ago and enjoyed it! I'm already starting to save for next year to the DR...costing me £1447 just for me! Very expensive especially with current situations. Like Angie said the DR will be waiting for you and I hope you'll be able to go sometime soon. Have fun in Turkey!

5. Re: Decided we can't afford it next year.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 15:17