We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email for iberostar costa dorada

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
167 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
email for iberostar costa dorada

Has anyone got a email address for this hotel to send room requests

Thanks

Wigan, Lancashire
Level Contributor
923 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email for iberostar costa dorada

3rd time lucky ;o)

Searched and found these. Hope they help.

reservaspop@iberostar.com.do

or..

costa.dorada@iberostar.com.do

Cheers

Dave

Edited: 05 August 2011, 16:12
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email for iberostar costa dorada

From Ange

I always use the email costa.dorada@iberostar.com.do sometimes they are so busy you dont always get a reply straight away but if in doubt and you find its getting closer to your departure date I then use the email reservaspop@iberostar.com.do and they pass the message over to the Front Desk Guest Services Department which is the 1st email I mentioned which is the email for requests.Just remember for room requests the ideal time to email is 2 weeks before arrival as the resort will not have any info on your arrival till then from your Tour Operator.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,581 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email for iberostar costa dorada

Thanks littlebw for posting the info I always post to future guests :) asking the question for the email address for the ICD........ I have been out all day with relations on holidays down here in the South West.

Angie.

4. Re: email for iberostar costa dorada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 20:18