We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
1,599 reviews
Save Topic
Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Anyone know if Canjet Select actually provides priority check-in at Puerto Plata airport?

Stratford,Ontario,Ca...
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

I would like to know the answer to this as well. There must be someone out there who can answer this post.

Thanks

Stratford,Ontario,Ca...
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Can someone answer this question please? Gracias...

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
1,599 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

How about I answer my own question? :-)

Apparently they do have "Express" check-in with Canjet going through Puerto Plata.You have to take your email confirmation with you. Maximum 30 people for Select on each flight.

Just in case you have other questions on the service, here's what we were told. They will serve an alcoholic beverage with breakfast :-) (Mimosa)

Stratford,Ontario,Ca...
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Thanks for answering your own question. I haven't decided yet if that is what we will do, kind of pricy. Not going until April, but I wouldn't want to wait too long I suppose.

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
1,599 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

If I remember, I'll post back here after our trip next month and let you know if it was worth it for us. We usually just book the seats without the extras.

Stratford,Ontario,Ca...
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Thanks Chick, Look forward to your post and have a great trip.

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
1,599 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Hope this helps. Yes, Canjet does offer Priority checkin at Puerto Plata with "Select". Since we were first into the aiport anyway I can't say for sure if they realy restricted the "Select" checkin desk to those customers.

Select service from Toronto was great but not so "special" on the way back. We did not have any issues with our luggage wieght.

Stratford,Ontario,Ca...
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

Thanks for the update Chick. Hope you had a great trip.

9. Re: Canjet Select - Puerto Plata Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2012, 10:22