We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sudbury
Level Contributor
632 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....or 7 days...LOL and we will be at the Iberostar C.D.

I have emailed the resort with a few special little requests as we will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and have recieved a very quick, professional, positive response:-) If the rest of the resort is run the same way as guest services, we are indeed in for a treat!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that chirped in with your advice, opinions etc...it's been fun!!

A very special Thank you to Angelina for all of her helpful advice during the last few months as I prepared for this vacation. She is surely an asset to this forum BIG TIME!

Cheers.

Deb.

England
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Deb,

Well only one week then the ICD will be in your sight. Will keep watching the forum for your live blog, Only 5 weeks for us then we shall be having fun in the sun and enjoying all of those beautiful tasteful cocktails LOL LOL.

PS Can't believe I got on before Angie LOL LOL.

Roy

Edited: 05 January 2012, 14:21
sudbury
Level Contributor
632 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Roy.....Angie must be snoozing..ha, ha!

Your 5 weeks will fly by. I can't believe we only have a week to go. Sure went fast. The blog should be fun, can't wait to do it.

Deb.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,633 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Roy you did beat for once in replying to Deb.........I was just putting in a load of washing in the machine..........lol........No Deb not snoozing working in the house and popping on and off the laptop...........lol

Well Deb........thank you so much for your kind words..........I have loved helping you with your preparations to the ICD.........give everyone my love when you get there and a special hug to Yolanda :)

Cant wait also for your "Live from postings " I will be sooooooooo jealous !!!!

Angie.

Edited: 05 January 2012, 14:39
England
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Deb,

Yes Angie may be having a quick nap, or her finger ends are so swollen from all the tapping on her keyboard computer she is having to give them a rest LOL LOL.

Well I do hope the next 5 weeks fly by because Sylvia and I can't wait to return to our home from home. I also think your live blog will be fun.

Hope you and your party have a wonderful vacation and I look forward to your blogs and final review if you are able to post one before we leave.

Dam it Angie got her reply in before mine.

Roy

Edited: 05 January 2012, 14:43
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,633 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.........beat you that time Roy :)

Angie.

sudbury
Level Contributor
632 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys kill me >>LOL

Your are very welcome Angie...You deserve all the kind words that I can muster..LOL. Don't be a "Green Eyed Monster" Angie..LOL. I will give your love to all and depending on how many coctails I consume, I could very well give your love to the whole resort...LOL.

Roy: Thank you for the well wishes and btw 35 years of marriage is something to be very, very proud of:-) Congratulations!!!!

I will post a review when I return without a doubt.

Deb.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,633 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless your heart Deb.........in that case drink as many cocktails as you like and give my love to all.........lol........you will have a blast I am sure and shall make many friends with the great staff too.

Cant wait to read the "live from " posting..........shall be looking out for all your typos..........lol...........has your hubby loaded skype yet....if so I need to know the name your gonna use to connect to you....dont forget !!!!.......email with details if you have set it up.

Angie.

Edited: 05 January 2012, 15:17
sudbury
Level Contributor
632 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie:

My husband has not set up skype yet, he has been very busy preparing to teach a new class this year. He assured me that he will indeed set it up for us and I will pm you with the details before we leave;-) Don't worry, I won't let him become the "Absent Minded Professor"...LOL

Deb.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,633 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great.......will await your email with details............Ah I am sure hubby will never become the "Absent Minded Professor"...not with you as his wife...........lol lol

Angie.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for Deb!!

Hope this week flies right by for you :)). Can't wait for the on-site thread.. It's gonna be an a great sneak-peak for me..

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary, hope you both have a BLAST!!

Cheers. Amy

PS. 4 weeks 1 day :)))