We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

Miami, Florida
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

Who do I contact at Lifestyles Tropical in regards to room requests (I read that building 5 &6 are the best) and actually receive a response? Has anyone been in actual contact with a manager at the Lifestyles Resorts?

Ohio
Level Contributor
247 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

I would think that a lot of this depends on what section of the resort you are staying at. Did you book through Cheap Caribbean, with the resort directly, or through an owner? If you booked through CC, I think you are on your own. if you booked through an owner, they have contacts at the resort.

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
849 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

We booked through a Platinum Supreme owner (one of the owners with more "clout" at this resort) and we were still told that although a certain building / room # is requested, they will not guarantee anything. In fact, the resort said that even though we paid for a Jr. Suite (instead of a regular room), it was totally within the realm of possibility that we would be put in a standard room upon arrival. From what I gather, it's a first come, first serve kind of thing. Our flight arrives at POP just before noon, so I hope to be at the resort by 1-1:30, and am hopeful that with an hour and a half or so before check-in time, we might be able to ensure we are not only provided with the suite we paid for, but the one we wanted as well. Hope that helps.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

We are members and go regularly to Tropical. We usually ask for a room on an upper floor in block 4,5 or 6. We have always been told that we cannot be guaranteed our choice, but we have always got what we asked for. Obviously, if your request is more specific, you may be disappointed. Regarding the Jr suite, as far as I know the price is the same for all the accommodation in Tropical, but members get priority for Jr suites.

4. Re: Room/Building requests at Lifestyles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2013, 10:24