We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

showers at Sosua beach

Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
144 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
showers at Sosua beach

PLanning on spending the day at in Sosua, on the beach etc. Then we want to dine at LaParrillada. So, wanting to shower before having dinner here. Are there public showers at Sosua?

Thanks

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
375 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: showers at Sosua beach

I have no clue, but I thought this was a great question (I want to spend my Tue. in Sousa lol). Here's a bump!

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,357 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: showers at Sosua beach

Yes there are showers available. There are 3-4 public restroooms with showers. I know the charge for the restroom is 10 pesos and I belive a shower is 20 pesos or so.

You will recognize them by the blue and white tile facade. There is one at the very entrance to the beach and then 2 or three more along the beach.

BObK

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
375 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: showers at Sosua beach

Thanks Bob! You are always a great help! I won't be going to the beach at my hotel, so I am really looking forward to enjoying the ocean at Sousa! The pics and videos look great (I checked out youtube)!

4. Re: showers at Sosua beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:17