We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice please!!!!!!!

Cape Breton,Nova...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
advice please!!!!!!!

Well all I have read is alot of bad reviews on Vitalis beach resort in Puerta Plata. Is there anything good to say out there??? If so please let me know. I am booked on the 17th .

edmonton,alberta
Level Contributor
465 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice please!!!!!!!

Hello, Read some of the reviews...not that good,but a couple of people liked it..so is hard to say? Hopefully it will be to your liking. If by chance the food is not great..their are other restaurants in the area that will be excellent(worse case scenario)but you will have to pay...so good luck..it's still paradise!!

Cheers!

Cape Breton,Nova...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: advice please!!!!!!!

Thank you so so much playamon for your advice. I guess I just have find out for myself.

Cheers back at ya!!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice please!!!!!!!

Last year we went to Breezes Punta Cana. The reviews, after I booked the trip, seemed to go downhill. There was reputed sickness, all kinds of negatives. I almost cancelled our trip, but decided to stick with it. We loved it. Did not see anyone sick, etc. Of course there were a few things we weren't real crazy about, but hey, we were on vacation and let it slide.

Go and enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic