We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Lady of Mercedes Day in September

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Our Lady of Mercedes Day in September

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Puerto Plata to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We are staying at the Riu Merengue and arrive on September 24th for a week. I have been reading all the recent reviews about how busy the resorts get over holiday time so am wondering what to expect as the 24th is Our Lady of Mercedes Day.Thanks for any info. Counting down our days.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,172 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Lady of Mercedes Day in September

It is hard to tell because the holiday falls on a Tuesday you may not find as much of a holiday crowd as you would if it fell on Monday or Friday.

BObK

2. Re: Our Lady of Mercedes Day in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:17