We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

Anybody else going during this time?? Just a little over 3 weeks left and getting excited, especially because this trip has been booked since May!!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

Looks like you might have the resort to yourselves!! Wish I was going, but this little thing called work gets in the way. Not liking this cold weather at all. I am sure you will have a great time!

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

Stingray64, I remember you telling me this at Hotel Playa Cayo Santa Maria, and we had a great time and we weren't the only ones there!! LOL Of course, this time will be different as we are now going during peak season so I'm sure the hotel will be sold out. I wish you were coming as well. Its nice to make friends on tripadvisor!! But we always have next year!! Yep, I also hate it when work gets in the way!!!

montreal
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

yup heading there for new years eve for 2 weeks.

m

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

hopefully the weather cooperates for all of you and no delays. Enjoy your vacations!

5. Re: Roll Call - Grand Paradise Playa Dorada - Dec 21 - Jan 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:16