We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring break 2014

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
spring break 2014

Hi all

Before I start, thanks to everyone that responds really appreciate it!

Does anyone know the potential spring break dates for the Puerto plata area?

I have tried searching online but the websites keep asking me to sign up for exact location information.

I will be staying at the be live grand marien from 7 april unitl 28 April

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,026 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spring break 2014

Hi Jack,

Good Friday is April 18th, Easter Monday is April 21st so both these weeks will be very busy at the resorts not only with travelers from the UK, US and Canada but especially with the Dominican people having the Easter Long Weekend as they will take off from Thursday 17th April as school is called off from the previous Monday.

If your trying to research about the ' Spring Breakers' crowd then the dates for 2014 were released and begin the week of February 16th. continuing thru April 27th.

Angie.

2. Re: spring break 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17