We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vh gran ventana internet

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Topic
vh gran ventana internet

does the vh gran ventana have wireless internet at the resort...in the rooms or lobby etc thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,800 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vh gran ventana internet

plr

Yes the GV does have wifi but it does sometimes have problems with dropping out. You can access it around the pool and lobby area but guests have found it does not work in the rooms or on the balcony.

Angie.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vh gran ventana internet

There's free wifi ( which has limited area coverage) and also you can pay for better service( presumably) but I'm not sure how much this was when I was there last Feb/March as only used the free wifi.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vh gran ventana internet

$4 / day for the paid internet. The free Wi Fi is unreliable. I was told by a guest that the paid worked better. So, I paid for 1 day just to see. Really not much difference. Sometimes it works great, other times not. But, you're on vacation, do you really need to access the internet that much? Relax, enjoy, and unwind from all the technology back home.

4. Re: vh gran ventana internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:15