We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is best resort in PP for teenahers and juniors?

Manchester, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
which is best resort in PP for teenahers and juniors?

Hi,

Looking for great resort (all inclusive) that caters for both a 7 & 14 old. Our last holiday only catered for the 7 yr old and my teenage daughter was BORDED!!! A real dampner! Looking to go around July. Prefably where food is of a good/high standard. Last holiday Egypt - will never vist again I ended up on a drip due to food poisoning which ruined our holiday.

I would appreciate a quick response as prises are rising. By the way l spent hours on Trip Advisor and ended up even more confused.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,956 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which is best resort in PP for teenahers and juniors?

Hi Shamis64

I can recommend the Iberostar Costa Dorada for great facilities and entertainment to keep both your 7 & 14 year old busy.........the entertainment crew will keep them both busy and have always something going on, table tennis, pool tables, football, shooting, archery, darts, water polo, beach vollyball, dance classes, beach team games, games in the pool, etc then you have snorkeling, canoes, kayaks, sailing, wind surfing tennis courts. Also an introduction diving lesson in the pool.

Motorized sports a charge payable includes Banana boat rides, parasailing, jet ski etc

Hope this was of help to you

Angie.

Manchester, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which is best resort in PP for teenahers and juniors?

Many thanks for responding to my request. The reviews are very good and am now looking for the best deal for an all inclusive 14 nts second 19/7/14. It can get very tiring & frustrating searching on the net. Its a bit like house buying!

Thanks again 😎

3. Re: which is best resort in PP for teenahers and juniors?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 07:19