We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Pure

ontario
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Pure

Hi, can anyone tell me about this club, cover fee and costs of drinks...also is it worth a visit...we are staying at the Grand Marien so like the idea that the club is close by...

thanks

Lisa

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
42,045 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Pure

Pure doesn't really get started till around 1:30/ 2am its free entry but you have to pay for your drinks in the club......sorry don't know the up to date prices of drinks.......most tourists either stay in their resort nightclub until it finishes which is 1am at BeLive Grand Marien and the Iberostar next door nightclub finishes at 2am then you find once guests have had their fill of AI drinks they then pop into Pure.

Angie.

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Pure

My wife and I enjoyed club pure

I agree with the above post

Maarssen, The...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Pure

We love pasha in the Riu resort...it is nice and very cheap

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Pure

Thanks for asking this question. We are going to Be Live in April and I didn't realize it was close to Pure...looking forward to checking it out

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Pure

I have heard club pure is back open

Has anyone been in there in the last month or two?

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
18,145 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Pure

Still close the last time I checked but I could be wrong

BObK

7. Re: Club Pure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Plata