We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

Hutchinson...
1 post
Save Topic
Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

Hello,

Heading to lifestyles resort next month for seven nights-getting married with friends and family.

They leave and we have an additional 2 nights before we fly out but have not booked any rooms anywhere. I was hoping of going and figuring out a plan during the week that we will be there-is this a bad idea?

Any good ideas for the two of us? Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

Hi Johnny.. I'm at the Cofresi/tropical lifestyles resort right now, my advice... Do not come here... Go anywhere else..

What you see on their website is NOT what you get..

Blessings, deborah

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,439 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

Again why are you having such a bad time????

BObK

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,439 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

johnnymn

if you have not booked any rooms for the last two nights consider a change of pace and look at the Valero Hotel in Cabarete for a nice two night getaway. Right on the beach, beautiful views and a great romantic restaurant beachside. The town of Cabarete with beach side restaurants, bars, shops and clubs is just 2 min walk away

velerobeach.com/…

Also we stay at the Tropical resort (same complex as your hotel and right next door) for a mini escape once or twice a year and have a great time.

BObK

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

Bob,

I guess this is the reason that Watrfall is having a bad time post # 13.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147290-i64-k716…

Angie.

5. Re: Puerto Plata honeymoon ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 05:19