We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson flights

Essex
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson flights

Can anyone please advise if the Thomson flights provide blankets, pillows, eye masks etc. when travelling economy.

Many thanks

Donna

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson flights

Hi Donna,

No amenity pack containing the eye mask in economy but there will be a pillow and blanket on the seat when you board.

Angie.

Essex
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson flights

Thank you for the reply Angie, will that be on the outbound and inbound journey?

Donna

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
39,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson flights

Hi Donna,

Yes you are supplied with them on both Outbound and Inbound flights on the Dreamliner.

Angie.

Paisley, Scotland...
Level Contributor
118 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson flights

Just to confirm there were no eye masks but blankets and pillows on both.

They dim the lights at night anyway so chances are you might not need the eye masks.

Essex
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson flights

Thanks for the help

Donna

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
39,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson flights

You're very welcome Donna...........have an enjoyable flight when your time comes around.

Angie.

Essex
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson flights

We don't go until the end of July Angie so I'm sure I will be troubling you lots more nearer the time for advice and tips!

Donna

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
39,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson flights

Oh my Donna! a little while yet.........any further questions just fire away..........will help all I can :)

Angie.

Darlington
Level Contributor
22 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson flights

Thanks for this post, I was wondering the same, I'm travelling with kids and have enough stuff to take without having to put blankets and pillows in the hand luggage.

10. Re: Thomson flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:15