We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from airport to hotel

Charlottesville...
2 posts
Save Topic
transportation from airport to hotel

I would like to pre-arrange transport from the airport to my hotel. Which company is most recommended? What have been the experiences of other travelers?

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,439 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from airport to hotel

It is just as easy to grab a cab when you exit the customs building. Prices are the same.

However if you want someone to meet your flight give Elias a call. He speaks perfect English and is very reliable and honest. He also has pretty new van. We as well as our clients and friends use him all the time. Here is his contact info:

taxieliasdr@hotmail.com

809-571-3602

809-842-5557 (cell phone)

His cell works the best for contacting him.

BObK

Charlottesville...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from airport to hotel

Thank you for the advice! How much should I expect to pay from the airport to Gran Ventana?

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,439 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation from airport to hotel

Should be about $35 plus tip

BObK

4. Re: transportation from airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:16