We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Trips and Tours from RIU bachata POP

NYC
5 posts
Save Topic
Booking Trips and Tours from RIU bachata POP

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know how much everyone paid for their tours or trips outside the resort and where to book them? I was looking into the ATV four wheelers but would be open to any tours. Also would it be cheaper if I went into town to book these trips(any company recommendations would be great).

Thanks ALL

Isaira Tours
City Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
Diwa Dominicana
Sightseeing Tours
Extra Tours
Sightseeing Tours
chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Trips and Tours from RIU bachata POP

Just got back from Bachata today (13/2/05). Had a fabulous time. We booked Whitewater rafting, Dolphin Swim and Monster Safari though our Thomsons Rep, can't remember the individual prices, but I do know the Dolphin Swim was $us145, per person. We booked Quads with Felix at the pool, through the Hotel. We were offered $us65 per bike, after a few days this price was offered to us at 3 for 2. That's 3 bikes for the price of 2, so we got a group together and took advantage of the offer!! Personally I would not go into town to book anything it's not a very nice place. The shacks on the beach by the Mambo, do trips at a reduced price and I believe that they have insurance as well.