We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ippwrth

st.paul,mn
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ippwrth

Hi, seen that you had posted about being at the canaries islands. I'm interested to go there next years vacation at the Riu's. Please send me any info about island or tips about this place.

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ippwrth

snowbird,

In reply to info about the Canaries, what can I say? As it is only a four hour flight from England many Brits go there on holiday. It's very hard to be objective as this is now considered to be a "local resort" and whilst lovely in their own way, don't represent the excitement to us that going to the States or indeed the Caribbean would. We have met one or two people in The Canaries from your part of the world, who have thought that they were great. I suggest you look on other forums for an insight into what other Americans or Canadians think. The only thing that does spoil some resorts in the Canaries (in my opinion) is the rowdyness of some people indulging in too much alcohol. I hear there are similar problems in some parts of Cancun. They are scenically beautiful, but please do your research first to find the resort to suit you!