We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours in Casa De Campo

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
merrick, ny
Level Contributor
96 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Tours in Casa De Campo

We are going to be on a cruise in April and wanted to know if anybody took a Country Safari tour that took you to the sugar cane plantation, cigar factory?

Any other tours or things to see. Any help would be appreciated.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours in Casa De Campo

iris, I can suggest a number of options of things to do in the La Romana area, from shopping and visiting the limestone caves to doing a local tour like you describe, to a half day tour to Catalina Island either just for the boatride and stop at the Caribbean island, or to include a snorkeling stop. There are 13 people from a cruise ship doing the tour to Catalina on January 19 which should be a great half day outing having them back to the boat in plenty of time for their 5 p.m. departure.

For the list of ideas, can you please send me an e-mail? I have it all set up in a document that I will send to you.

Kaki

kaki.ulan@sasktel.net

2. Re: Tours in Casa De Campo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 08:20