We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

kent
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

Hi all,

I have just found the information to work being carried out at this Hotel....its printed on the Cheap Caribean.com website....as follows......

The following is the schedule of construction that will begin during May & June:

May 10 to August 15, 2008 - Building 4 (change of bathrooms, closets and furniture)

June 2 to August 15, 2008 - Building 2 (change of closet doors, furniture and decoration)

June 2 to November 14, 2008- Convention Center & Theatre (Please note that the Convention Center will be located outside of the resort, away from all other facilities.) This expansion will not affect the normal operation of the hotel and all services and facilities will remain fully functioning.

Its odd Thomas Cook havent mentioned this to us!!!

SQ7

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

Hi SQ7,

It is odd that some of the other tour operators don't tell their clients this...

A letter went out to all the tour operators about what is going on there at CDM...

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Oxford
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

Have a quick lokk at this resort under expedia uk as well, they have all the dates for the renovations. Maureen

kent
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

Hi,

About 4 weeks ago i went into my local Thomas Cook Shop and mentioned the work being carried out and they said to their knowledge no work was being carried out at Sunscape Cas Del Mar Bayahibe....very odd i think when it is clear from reviews and other tour operators that work is being carried out.

SQ7.

4. Re: Repairs At Sunscape Casa Del Mar Please Read

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 07:19