We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons -CDM

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thomsons -CDM

Hi All

spent many hours reading reviews and forums on the tripadvisor. I booked the CDM after so many great reviews over a year ago - due to travel on 18 August 08, but for the last few months things have not been so good.

I am in touch with Thomsons and they have informed me that there have been complaints and they are at present investigating the issues that have been causing thomson travellers to feel dissatisfied with their holidays at CDM, mainly the room condition. HOpefully they will be deciding by next week wether or not to change the hotel grading with regards to the renovations that are at present going on.

If tihs is the case then they will be sending letters to their customers to inform them.

I am so sad that this is happening as it has taken the pleasure out of looking forward to a much needed holiday.

thanks for all your help and replies to my post, will keep you updated.

fusspot

11. Re: Thomsons -CDM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 15:16