We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana question

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana question

Hi. Hope i have posted in the right section of the forum.

I am planning to book a holiday to dreams la romana in June - i have read some great reviews but i still have some worries and i wondered if anyone could please give me their views/experiences:

* size of the beach - photographs look like the beach is always really packed with sunbeds being very close together and not much space?

*approximate hotel occupancy in June? -i am worried that it will be very busy, especially because the beach always looks full

*Thin walls in the non-preferred rooms? -i am a light sleeper and like peace&quiet.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana question

June is actually a quiet month before the summer holidays, so you should be fine.

Look at the aerial picture of Dreams to see the size of the beach from the air, maybe that will help you a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Happy travel

Denise

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana question

re thin walls - I stayed in building 5 (pref club rooms I think?) you hear more noise from people clumping up and down the corridor outside. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about that, maybe bring some ear plugs?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams La Romana question

Thank you both for your help! :-)

4. Re: Dreams La Romana question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 04:16