We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

Hicksville, New York
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

I believe I am supposed to email the resort with our reservations and was just wondering which ones are the ones worth indulging in??? Thanks in advance!!!

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

I don't think you need to make a reservation to Dreams restaurants. But email Luise, the econcierge from the resort and she will give you the best answer

econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

Denise

Hicksville, New York
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

I stand corrected. I did contact Luise and she confirmed it was not necessary. As a matter of fact, they do not take them. LOL. Thanks for your reply! ;o)

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

Correct as I hear it is like the KEG or Earls, if there is a wait you get an electronic beeper to tell you when your table is ready .... LOL though you were from Canada ...anyhow you probably get the idea.

4. Re: Restaurants to make reservations for at Dreams La Romana??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about La Romana
Recent Conversations