We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
3,780 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

We've stayed at other Bahia resorts and know that they have one night a week in the Buffet that is referred to Gala Night, along with the other specialty nights.

Can anyone tell me what night of the week is Gala Night? We don't want to miss it.

Saguenay, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

I am also interested and I would like to know what are the themes at the buffet every night for the buffet.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

Count me in too we are going mid February and I have heard they have one special night at the buffet . Would love to know which night ?

Tweed, Ontario
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

Tuesday is Spanish, Wednesday is Gala, Friday is Asian and Saturday is Dominican....that's all I remember

Stephanie

4. Re: Gala night at the Luxury Bahia Bouganville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:21