We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Bougainville

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
GBP Bougainville

Any New Brunswickers been or going to this resort?

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
4,948 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Bougainville

when?

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP Bougainville

We are going on the 25th of April. I just wondered if anyone from this area have already been or planned on going as I haven't seen any comments or reviews from NB yet.. :)

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP Bougainville

I'm originally from Nova Scotia and I'm going Monday the 17th. I can give you a Bluenoser review when I return.

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP Bougainville

Hi SandAndSealsMe,

Lol..... Would love to hear all about it when you return...and you're going next Monday?

All the reviews sound excellent...are you landing in Punta Cana? Planning on doing any excursions?

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GBP Bougainville

Yes. Next Monday. Can hardly wait. We're flying right into La Romana. Sounds like an interesting landing strip and airport. Not a happy type of flyer here so I'll let you know how that goes. We're planning to do the Saona or Catalina Island excursions or maybe even both. I've heard good things about both. We will also likely do the town excursion (name eludes me at the moment) and the guys will be playing golf. Not sure if any of those are on your agenda but if they are I'll give you my thoughts when I return.

Mentioned in this post
Catalina Island
Catalina Island
475 Reviews
Dominican Republic
La Romana
La Romana
Dominican Republic
New Brunswick
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GBP Bougainville

I can hardly wait either but still have a few weeks to go. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you thought of the resort.

We land in Punta Cana and are planning on the Saona excursion...have a great holiday

You'll be leaving and we'll be digging out of another snowstorm by the looks of it.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: GBP Bougainville

Imagine if we get "stuck" down there because of snow up here! Bring that on. Thanks for the well wish wand I'll be sure to write when we return.

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: GBP Bougainville

Hi Sand... we will be arriving the day before you... maybe we will run into each other.

I can't wait 4 more days!!!!!

Charlene

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: GBP Bougainville

Hi Charlene...I'll keep an ear out for the name Charlene. My name is Cindy. Just a few towns between us here in Canada. You won't miss my partner...he'll be the loud one.

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: GBP Bougainville

Hi Cindy...

We lived in Ajax about 18 years ago.. My mom still does.

Hopefully we will see each other..

See you soon!!

Charlene