We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

Hi All

We leave a week today to Bouganville. In the package it mentions butler service. I haven't heard anyone mention the service provided. If someone could shed some light on what they do or if they are actually present that would be great.

Another question, anyone know if they have Jack Daniels on the bar menu?

Thank you for any responses.

Tweed, Ontario
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

Never saw a butler...was never told we had a butler...had one at the Melia in Punta Cana, so I know what having a butler should entail....yes to the Jack Daniels.

Stephanie

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

Thanks for your response Stephanie. My partner will be glad to hear he can have some Jack. As for the butler it appears right on the website that a butler is included. Not sure what that's all about. I don't need a butler just wondering if indeed the service is included. I don't think it really is as not one person has mentioned it.

Thanks again for the info.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

its concierge service, not a butler as we'd see in Canada.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

Ohhh I see. Not what we were lead to believe. Works for me though. Thanks for the clarification.

5. Re: Butler at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 06:18