We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon help

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clayton, NJ
14 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon help

My fiance and I would like to stay in Punta Cana for our honeymoon this November, but we're having a difficult time choosing a resort. Any suggestions? A comfortable bed is a requirement, and we'd prefer somewhere with a more romantic atmosphere and not a lot of kids running arounfd. Thanks in advance for your help!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon help

Once again there are so many wonderful resorts available.

Majestic, Iberostars, Palladiums and many more pick aa group and ask specific questions otherwise you will get answers on everything.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon help

There is a beautiful exclusive resort that just opened between Excellence and Sivory called Agua. This is a very exclusive resort that would be just perfect for such an importaint event as your honeymoon. Individual villas with private plunge pool. World class spa and top chefs

this is the website for Agua

www.aguaresort.com

It just opened on Feb 14th...

Let me know if you want more information as the website is unfortunatly only in Spanish for the short time.

Terry

Clayton, NJ
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon help

I apologize for not being specific enough but I'm clueless. I've never traveled outside of the US so I'm sure I'll be impressed no matter where I end up! There seems to be a lean toward the Majestic on the forums. How are the colonial suites? Should we encounter a lot of children in early November?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon help

lmbanks3,

Any time you travel that is not a schedulled school break time there will be very few kids at the resorts. I find in the fall before Christmas there seem to be much less as they have just started school in September.Mom and Dad are less inclined to pull them from school for a vacation at the begining of the school year.

Majestic is a wonderful resort. If you look at this thread you can see some amazing reviews

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147293-d578371…

Also look towards the top to check out the candid travellers photos as well.

Good Luck with your choice

Terry

5. Re: Honeymoon help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 19:17