We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

teens and punta cana

Chicago
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
teens and punta cana

I'm bringing 3 teens with me to Punta Cana. I'm not finding any reviews that applaud activities for teens. Anyone find one? Recommendations for a resort?

Tallmadge, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: teens and punta cana

My husband, daughter 16 and son 13 vacationed at Iberostar Dominicana last March. We are returning again this year to the same resort.

There were many teens staying at the Iberostar resorts. My kids both said it was the best vacation. There is plenty to do during the day at the beach (volleyball, organized games, banana boat rides, etc.) There is a disco that the teens all went to in the evening. I would recommend the Iberostar resorts in Punta Cana without hesitation for teens.

Indiana
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: teens and punta cana

Where did you decide to go??

We are going 3-25 with 2 teens and a 10 yr old.....can't wait but am a bit nervous as we usually go to mexico and love it there. we were just ready for a change....

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,050 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: teens and punta cana

Just like the kids clubs at resorts, Sunscape the Beach has a Teen's Club with activities organized particularly for that set. They have some things on the schedule which are the same as for the adults at the same time (like the 10 a.m. bike ride and 10:30 a.m. Spanish lesson), but then there is an Archery tournament or Basketball tournament set, as well as the teenager's disco at 8:30 p.m., shutting down before the disco opens for adults at 10:30.

If you're interested in the rundown of activities, I have the daily newsletter, the "Sundial", posted at …webshots.com/photo/2881905320064234328CrhWxY so you can see what they offer for teens for yourself.

Kaki

united kingdom
Level Contributor
26 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: teens and punta cana

Hi . we stayed at thr Iberostar Bavaro last year with three teenages two boys 17 and a 15 year old girl, they had a fab time, they met up with a load of other teens from all over the states and europe and joined in all the day time activities, they were never bored and even ended up meeting up with there friends on a night at the star rock cafe and eating together before heading to the night club were we would meet them later. They were very safe at this resort and felt like they had freedom and enyoyed it so much that we are returning in July this year.Hope this helps.

5. Re: teens and punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 18:19