We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Princess

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Princess

I am so excited to go in just 22 more days!! And the latest reviews have all been over the top which makes me more excited yet!!!

Anyone else going to be at the Princess resorts at the end of this month or first week in April??!

See You there!!

Starz

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Princess

I will be there Starz!!! I arrive at the same time as you. Just unzip your suitcase when it comes off the conveyor so I can breathe!!! Have a good one. Just helping you bump this up.

Better yet, start a new thread with: Anyone going to PC Princess March ___ to April ___. You will get more bites that way!!!

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Princess

Hey Dual! I wish you were coming that's for sure!! Too bad the plane can't take a detour from MSP to pick you up:)

I bought a water cam so I will take some fish pics!! Got 2 new suitcases and we made tags up with the name and address of the resort on a tip from another post.

Good idea on the dates post. I'm just so excited it doesn't really matter! But I was so glad to see some great reviews for a change! Not that I put that much stock in those; I read awful reviews for other ones we've stayed at and we get there and wonder; what were these people's standards anyway?!! Who cares even if the food on the buffet gets repetitive; you're on an AMAZING BEACH!!

Oh hey, one review I read mentioned a big slide you can go on in the water; did you see this? I wasn't sure if they meant it was on an excursion or right on the beach by Princess; or if it costs something to go down?

Thanks!

Starz

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Princess

I didn't see this at all. The water wasn't choppy either the week we were there, so if they had it, it would have been out. Maybe they acquired it recently....

KP
MONTREAL, QC
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Princess

The slide that you are talking about is between the Princess & Tropical/caribe - they charge $5.00 I think for a couple of turns - looked fun - didn't try it though

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana Princess

kp: you saw it when we were there? I never saw it at all. Must have been the blurred vision from a day's worth of Santo Libres!!

KP
MONTREAL, QC
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana Princess

It only appeared our second week

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana Princess

Oh cool, thanks!!

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Punta Cana Princess

Bump! Going in 8 days! I'm so excited! MagicSpann, if you read this I think the slide in front of our resort would be fun for your son to try out! Maybe we could try to meet there if it's in the water when we go?

Starz

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Punta Cana Princess

Starz: Meet them at the slide while you are on the big trike!!

I am ready to be your purse Starz, I lost a few pounds. Did you bulk up for the event, it will take a bit of endurance but the rewards will be great. I will hold your lipstick.

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Punta Cana Princess

Dual,

Ok, Make yourself as small as possible then so I can stow you in the overhead compartment!!

Starz