We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA3000 Promotion Codes

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Topic
USA3000 Promotion Codes

Does anyone have a USA3000 promotion code valid for travel to Punta Cana in May?

Thanks,

Brenda :~)

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

Brenda, I just forwarded you an email I got from USA3000 that is good til the end of May.

Hope it helps,

bb/mt

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
849 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

forward it to me too....

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

I would be happy to...but it is an email I just pmd you with my email address I'd be happy to forward it to you..

bb/mt

Level Contributor
1,040 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

What is this?? A coupon for travel?? We're reconsidering our road trip for May and considering a return trip to PC.

Send it to me... lgeigel@hotmail.com

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

just sent it...

I am on their mailing list and they send me promos every so often...this one has links in it to their site with fare sales...

hope it helps.

bb/mt

Level Contributor
1,040 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

Thank you so much. I love the folks in the PC forums. Much nicer than other forums I've encountered.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

Many of the promo codes give you at least a $10 each way discount...not a ton of money, but the $40 per couple savings will buy you a few bottles of rum to bring home. I have yet to find a code for May travel.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

If you are booking your flight separately and doing it online. Type in the word online, it will save you $3 each way, not much but it will pay for a drink on the plane. Have a great vacation everyone.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

5054: Thanks for the code!

Does anyone else have a promo code...would like to book my May flights today!

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: USA3000 Promotion Codes

Well, I booked my flight...used the promo code "customer" and got $6.00 off my ticket...not a huge discount, but better than no discount. I am sure that I could have received $20 off the ticket if I would have waited a few more weeks to book, but I wanted to purchase the ticket before there was no ticket left to purchase!

Thank you goes to all that answered my thread!