We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants

hampshire
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants

I have just read that if the hotel is not full they shut down half off the resturants. We will be going next April. Is this a good month off the year for the hotel to be full. Don't want to get there and have limited choice to where to eat. Last review said that two off the restaurants where shut 3 days a week on the same day. Thankyou.

3 replies to this topic
North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants

Allow me two caveats... 1st, we have not been to the Sanctuary yet, we are going in two weeks... 2nd, yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion of their experience.... HOWEVER, having said that I would not get too overly worried from ONE review where with all due respect she/he did not like very much about the resort at all.... and it's funny that this is the first one to have so many problems with the restaurants when almost every other review says the food / restaurants are great...... keep a stiff upper lip.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants

I have been there last year in slow season and everything was open. No problems. April is considered high season so you shouldn't have any issues.

Have a great trip!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,155 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants

Hi

When we were there a few weeks ago there were some nights when two of the original restaurants which are normally open for dinner - Blue Marlin. WOK, Capriccio & Steakhouse were closed on the same evening and this was because occupancy was low or they were using one for a private function

There were still several options as you have dinning options in Sanctuary Town

It was not a problem

Reply to: Sanctuary Cap Cana Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted