We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Club Princess -Is it cool in the PM in May?

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
Caribe Club Princess -Is it cool in the PM in May?

Hi, can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like towards the end of May? Trying to pack light for a change.LOL Is it cool enough that one might need a sweater over a sleeveless top for in the evenings? Thanks in advance.

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Club Princess -Is it cool in the PM in May?

Absolutly NOT

If anything it will be hotter the end of May, i have been there in April, may and June, ane never ever do you need anything with any sleeves, take it from someone who is always freezing, you wont be there

Caribe_Princess

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Club Princess -Is it cool in the PM in May?

Thanks Caribe Princess. Maybe you could also tell me if it rains much in May. I'm counting the days until I'm there.

3. Re: Caribe Club Princess -Is it cool in the PM in May?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 17:17