We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic for teens ?

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
219 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic for teens ?

Would my two teenage girls (15,17) be bored here for two weeks?

Boston
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic for teens ?

cooper11-If you look at the reviews of the Majestic there is one written by a teenager that you may find helpful. I am going to the Majestic with a 15 and 12 year old in April (over the break). I will post a review when I get back. The time you go probably makes a difference, but I know my 15 year old would not want to be away from home with us for two weeks at the same location no matter when we go- and she likes us!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic for teens ?

CHefette, I will second you on that one. Two weeks would bore both my girls to death, especially with us! They went for a week and both said they were glad to get home and back to their computers, cell phones and friends. The other factor here is the open concept bathroom. Based on the photos I have seen, I can tell you my girls would have a problem with the lack of privacy. They could handle it maybe for a week and during that time, I would be playing ref. That is why we are leaving ours at home. LOLOL

PRIZE , with 30 days to go.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic for teens ?

Chefette - I would be interested in your review also. We are thinking of the Majestic for July and have 2 boys 12 & 15 and the other family has a daughter 15 - our biggest concerns are the kids being happy and not bored.

Boston
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic for teens ?

patsredsoxfan: I wish you were bringing your boys when we were there!!!..At least we all cheer for the same teams and that would give everyone something to talk about! One thing you should know about the Majestic is that on some of the posts guests have mentioned that some women bath topless. Not a problem for me and my girls but I don't know how you would feel about that. I will write a review for sure.

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
961 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic for teens ?

LOL...her boys will love it!

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
219 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic for teens ?

Thanks for the replys,we are going to book fot the last two weeks in July. Anyone suggest any particular travel operators that may specialize in this hotel?

Boston
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic for teens ?

cooper11- We booked through Vacations Outlet. I think we got a pretty good deal, but shop around.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic for teens ?

cooper11 - we are going to the travel show in Boston this weekend to see what we can get for deals. We are looking to go around the 20th of July.

Chefette - topless women - boys can't wait! lol!!! Told them not to think they are going to see the same as in SI Swimsuit.

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
219 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Majestic for teens ?

Pats,where is the show in Boston ? I'm only an hour away.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Majestic for teens ?

It's at the Seaport World Trade Center - sponsored by the Boston Globe. Today from 10-7pm and tomorrow from 10-5pm. Where in MA are you?