We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family trip

Vidalia, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Family trip

Need help deciding on an all inclusive beach resort. Looking in Punta Cana but also open to Montego Bay or Ocho Rios Jamaica . Husband and I taking our 2 daughters age 18 and 21 for a graduation trip. Don't want a party atmosphere. Also prefer adults only because really don't want to hear noisy children around ...haha. Beachfront . No more than $500 per night . Also, do any of resorts have connecting rooms ? Don't really want to share a room but would like the girls next door for safety reasons. Yes, I am the overprotective mom 😊. Also, having to travel the week of Memorial Day as this is only week we have between one daughters graduation and the other starting back college classes

Grand...
Level Contributor
3,161 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Family trip

It's not adults only but I would look into the Grand Palladium or Majestic resorts

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,598 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Family trip

Have a look at CHIC. Smaller, modern resort with great food, service and staff. Fun entertainment day and evenings which your daughters would love but not crazy party.

3. Re: Family trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: today, 06:18