We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

ontario
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Hi

I am debating between these 2 resorts for an All Inclusive vacation. Anyone has suggestions or been to both?

6 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,674 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Been to both. Iberostar is superior to GBPPC in every way. Would recommend Iberostar Bavaro.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Iberostar by far, in my opinion.

Mark

Oshawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,579 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

sonagulab,

In my opinion you have a tough decision to make between these two resorts as they are both good quality resorts.

In order to assist you with your research, as the Bahia offers so much more in value in my opinion, this information at this link will assist you and provide you something to be able to compare with the other resorts :

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293…

Hope this does help you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Can you tell us what you are looking for? What's important? That might help people!.

I have never stayed at either of these but walked by them on the beach (stayed at the Iberostar Bavaro) and since for me "less beach crowding" is high on my list of wants I would go with Iberostar, but that might not be a consideration.

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,674 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Really liked the Bahia resorts until they got to big and crowded. Beach was so crowded and the food and service went down hill. We stopped going there. For us the extra money not to get up at 5am to get shade on the beach is worth it to go to other resorts. IBS has premium liquor included and you have to pay extra for it at BPPC.

AAA
Ontario
Level Contributor
229 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

Which part of the Gran Bahia? If price is about the same then IMO Ambar (adults only)>Esmeralda>Iberostar Bavaro>all the other Gran Bahias.

Reply to: Bahia Princepe Punta Cana or Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted