We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
weather

is it really raining every day in Punta Cana,,,,, the forecast is terrible!!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,909 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

right now there is an extreme weather front over the DR, unusual but it has been raining mostly on the North Coast.

Do not rely on internet forecasts.

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

We were there March 15-24. We had beautiful weather. Hot every day. It did rain a few days but only at night.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
289 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

How long with this front last?.......

niagara falls
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

well this is three days of rain in punta cana, how long will this storm last...........will the sun shine again???

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,519 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

I am happy to inform all of you weather worriers that the sun has returned to the Majestic after 2 days of overcast skies and occasional rain! We even managed to preform 4 weddings during this period....one on the beach...just after a heavy rainfall...and with the rumble of thunder out over the ocean!

Majestic Mike

(wearing my sunglasses again!!!!)

niagara falls
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

good to here..........i'll be there in 7 days, keep some sun for me!!!!!!!!!

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

when i went to punta cana last year the forcast said thunder storms all week just like now but when we got there i didn't rain once the whole week, so i don't think there's anything to worry about.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
168 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

I'm so glad the sun is back. When we were leaving Monday (after a perfect week of weather) I promised a couple that had just arrived that the sun would return!!!! Whew.

9. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 07:16