We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Innisfil, Ontario
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gran Bahia Principe

I know I posted a topic way back in the beginning of the year regarding Ocean Blue Golf and Beach Resort. Since then hubby has completely changed our resort for our 25th anniversary next February. He has now picked the Gran Bahia Principe and I have no problem with this after all the great reviews I have read. This forum is soooooooooooo helpful. I read it for 6 months before I went to Mexico in February 2006. One question I have. Do I e-mail the resort personally regarding our anniversary as I would like to surprise my hubby with a few things. I have already told the TA to put us in First Class as surprise number one.

Thanks to all of you who will help and have helped over the years.

Niagara Region...
Level Contributor
221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

Here is a contact person that will be able to help you with everything you need

Albania Batista

Asistente de Ventas/Sales Assistant

Bahia Principe Punta Cana Resort

Dominican Republic

Tel: (809) 552-1444 Ext. 13249

Fax: (809) 552-1327

e-mail: salesassistent@puntacana.bahia-principe.com

Good Luck and Congratulations!

TraceyTravel :)

Innisfil, Ontario
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

Tracy,

Thank you very much for the info.

TTFN

:-)

3. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 13:15