We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silva

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Silva

Hi, I'm looking for people who have recently booked Rafael Silva for the Santo Domingo tour, leaving from a Punta Cana hotel.

I'm trying to see what others' insights are, what to watch out for, what they wished they would have done, etc. Was the tour private (just your group) and did your driver know English? If not, were you able to communicate? We know minimal Spanish, so are hopeful we'll be ok. Also, it's just the two of us going.

thanks!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silva

no one has used Silva for the Santo Domingo trip??

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,846 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silva

I know Sr. Silva personally and he is a fine gentleman but to take a trip to SD from PUJ is a waste of maney...4 hours there and 4 back and when do you see anything.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silva

hlywud: Rafael just responded to me and says he doesn't do tours for only 2 people, so guess it's out anyway. Bummer. How far to El Cortecito from Ocean Blue? Any other towns nearby?

4. Re: Silva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 22:18