We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

Two gals in their 50's are going for a girl's week away in May and we'll be staying at the Caribe Club Princess. This is the first time for both of us to go to Punta Cana and we were hoping that you might be able to advise us on which room numbers are good choices? We would prefer the third floor for both safety and hopefully less insects and a nice clean quiet room that has a nice view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all the TA members who have been so helpful.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

didn't I send you the map? If not I can send it. Just Message me with your email and I will get it to you right away.

If your are staying in the Cayena building, it is a 3 story. If you stay in the villas they are 2 story. We stayed top floor each time and I found this to be great. the ceiling are vaulted with a ceiling fan and lends less to the hotel room feeling. I liked staying in the villas. Our view was of the back of the property overlooking to Punta Cana Princess (not much of a view) but surprisingly it was fine. I went on the balcony 2 times. Once to put my bathing suit over a chair and the second time it was to get it off the chair. I too went with girlfriends. I liked the villas because it was a bit quieter at night. Stay away from the buffet side and end of the Lirio building. Italian animation uses that little theatre by the back of the buffet hall - it was noisy at night.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

sorry #5231 Jazmine Villa. I loved coming out of the villa to head down the stairs. the first view you have is of the quiet pool, turquoise blue, near empty in the morning, sun reflecting off the pool deck and water --- the quietness---ahhhh

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

Thanks dropusaline, just 6 more weeks and I'm counting the days.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

did I send you the map?

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

Drops, yes you did. Thanks

6. Re: Which room numbers for Caribe Club Princess? Please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 17:19