We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

What's up with the Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Forums where you type in the individual resort name? All of the threads are all out of chronological order, they are all over the place, very annoying. Did I possibly do this accidentally? Thanks for the help.

bump

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

To your left the resorts are listed in order of popularity (rated best to worst by TA). They are not listed in alphabetical order. You can look at reviews and pictures of each. Not an administrator by any means, but familiar with the forum. Schroll down on your page to deals on punt cana hotels then click on the hotel of interest for the info you want...Good luck!

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

oneofthree,

thanks for the info but what I was referring to were the individual questions and responses for the actual resort not the reviews. At the top of the page towards the right hand side beside the forum you can type in the resort that you are interested in and it will show you a multitiude of question and peoples' responses. These used to be in chronological order so that you could easily find the most current comments or comments for a certain time of the year, now they are all mixed up together. Thanks for your help though.

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

ok, not as familiar as I thought....never knew about this feature.

Temiscaming, Quebec
Level Contributor
870 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

a couple of days ago it also did it with the reviews. it would show 2005 review first. they must of been doing some house cleaning on the web and it was screwwy for a couple of days, because today it was normal

michelle

Georgetown, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

I'm having the same problem 5054, very annoying.

6. Re: Trip Advisor ADMINISTRATOR Forum - We Need Your Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 17:16