We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Loco?

St. John's
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Loco?

First of all what is a Bubba Keg and second what is Cocoloco?

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Loco?

Bubba Kegs are large insulated mugs that have a lid...they come in 3 sizes and I believe 3 different colors. Many people use these for their drinks...it keeps them cold and allows you fewer visits to the bar. They are available at Canadian Tire and Walmart in Canada. Cocoloco is a drink...never tired one so can't tell you what's in them.

panabrite

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
961 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Loco?

The coco locos are frozen...tastes a little like chocolate with maybe a coffee flavor...not sure what alcohol they put in them...but they are very, very, very good...mmmmm...

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Loco?

Yes they are very good.....hmmmmmmm.

I bring my 32 oz. Dunkin Donuts mug for my cerverza and that does the trick.

St. John's
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Loco?

Sounds Like I might have to try a few of those. So a Bubba Keg is just an insulated cup?

Mar

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco Loco?

Yes, it is an insulated mug. Some of the bubba kegs are HUGE! We always pack our 16 oz insulated mugs...goes in the suitcase first!

Brenda :~)

nj
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coco Loco?

the coco loco we had was a frozen drink with rum and coconut, but not too sweet or heavy on the coconut. they were delish!

portage la prairie
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Coco Loco?

they are good but dont drink too many cuz coconut is a laxitive

St. John's
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coco Loco?

Thanks for th tip, I'm sure after all the excess food and drinks I won't need a laxative.

9. Re: Coco Loco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 15:17