We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eastern Canada
Level Contributor
914 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Had another great trip to Caribe Club Princess! My favourite highlight this year was trying La Cava Restaurant.........excellent food quality and atmosphere...... I highly recommend it!

I also contacted the sales dept and went for an evening to see Bavaro Princess. It was too dark to see where the fire was. BUT we did see the active restaurant area. IMHO if you didn't know about the fire, you would never have guessed anything was wrong. I was impressed with the show I saw there too.

Any questions let me know from a 5th timer to Caribe Club.

Sault Ste Marie, ON
Level Contributor
502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Thanks Jamaicasun, looking forward to vacation in a few weeks.

Fort Wayne, IN
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

I'm glad you had another great trip jamaicasun. We will at the Caribe Club in 19 days. Can't wait. What did you order at La Cava? Any suggestions as what you saw or heard that was good? We are planning on eating there at least one night. Thanks for all the info....we love hearing about it!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,845 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Do you have any comments about the Blu Club Italian Animation team? Were they calm or a bit intrusive, as they were in January?

Highland Park, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Im going to the Ocean Blue in a few weeks. But i found a great deal for Caribe club at the end of August and i am so tempted to book it! Now... i've done my homework on Ocean Blue and just started reading about Caribe Club. What time is the Lobby bar open till at night? Is there anything besides for a lobby bar? What else should i know about this resort. Thanks!

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

Jamaicasun,

Glad to hear that you had a great trip. My girlfriend and I are going for the first time to the CCP towards the end of May and seeing that it's a girl's week away to celebrate her birthday, I would like to be able to email or fax the resort to arrange for a surprize Birthday cake.

Would you by chance have the current email, fax and telephone number for the CCP, so far I have found 3 different ones for each of the phone, fax and email addresses on the internet and through this forum, I am getting very confused as to which one will work.

Thanks so much. 5054

6. Re: Back from Caribe Club, visited Bavaro Princess.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:17