We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone body just got bk

Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
anyone body just got bk

has anybody just got back or going next week. I ma going next thursday ? what was weather like etc ??

Allentown, PA
Level Contributor
455 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone body just got bk

The air conditioning was kinda cold, but I got a whopper with onion rings and it was pretty tasty. Too much ice in the soda though.

Level Contributor
136 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone body just got bk

The weather was beautiful 4/28/07 - 5/5/07. We had rain forecasted every day, but it only rained 3 times, and at night so it wasn't a problem.

west midlands
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone body just got bk

Hey. I am going next tuesday 15th may for 2 weeks i cant wait. this will be ma 2nd time at the resort cant wait to see milton at the piano bar. anyone else going next week?

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone body just got bk

I am leaving 05/19. Staying at Riu Palace Punta Cana.

5. Re: anyone body just got bk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 09:18