We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Bavaro

I just have a few quick questions about the resort. First, I have stayed at the Iberostar in La Romana, and they gave us our room keys and wrist bands at the airport, I was wondering what the process for that was. Is there also a different colour band for children and adults, and what is considered a child. My daughter is 16 I was wondering if she will get a adult band. Second is how big is the resort. Thanks!

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,538 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Bavaro

The resort is big but walkable.. there are two Iberostars right next to the Bavaro and you can use them both also.

You will get your wristbands as soon as you get to the resort and depending on if your room is ready or not, the room key..

Not sure about different color bands for children? we didn't have any children and I didn't notice others...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Bavaro

4 min walk from buffet/lobby down to Pool/Beach--walking perpendicular to water

about 400yds from Main Walkway to IB Dominicana next door---you hardly notice it becuase of the ambiance of the grounds

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Bavaro

Thanks ! :D is there any one that had kids with them that would know about different coloured bands? And how friendly are the Star Friends? Are they as good as other Iberostars?

Thanks again!

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,538 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Bavaro

Star friends are wonderful.. they work hard and are friendly and so funny! Great team they have there..

5. Re: Iberostar Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 15:17