We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

has anyone done the 6 golden apple square deal by apple vacations. apparently you book your package but dont find out your hotel until you arrive at the departure airport. supposedly you are guaranteed a 6 golden apple rated hotel for a very discounted price.

what do you think? anything that i should be concerned with this or is it totally legit?

thanks

mina

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

Hi, You are correct abouy yjr hoyrl. At the airport when you check in with the Apple rep, they give you the name & the phone number of the hotel, so you can tell family ot whomever where you are staying. We did the 6Golden Square deal last Sept & stayed at the Sunscape. It was wonderfull. I have the same deal booked for this Sept. It was over$100 per person cheaper than booking the Sunscape diredt. The other 3 resorts were all higher. I don't think you can go wrong. There are just 4 resorts that are 6 golden apple. Thanks Marilyn

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

It's usually a super deal! They don't typically last long. You won't be disappointed.

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

mina,

If you do a search on this forum, I think you'll find that most are placed at Suncape the Beach. Happy traveling,

John

woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

thanks everyone..i think we will go with this deal. sounds too good to pass up.

Missouri
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

We are leaving on this exace deal on Sunday, if i have any further contributing information will fill you when when we get back.

Missouri
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

The 6 golden apple square deal was definiately a good deal for us, as we ended up at the Riu Palace. Good Food, Fair drinks, nice facility. Hope you enjoy your trip as much as we did ours.

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

Riu Palace! wow.. thats a first! thought everyone went to Sunscapes..Glad you had fun!

8. Re: apple vacations "6 golden apple square deal" ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 10:19