We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
253 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

Can anyone tell me how expensive it is to buy transfers from Punta Cana airport to Excellence Punta Cana Hotel. Is it possible to pre book these transfers and how much does it cost? I know the hotel doesn't offer transfers so I'm not sure how to arrange this as I've never been there before. Any reliable company names would be appreciated. Thank you .

Patty

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

Just take one of the many safe, reliable taxis at the airport which are available 24/7. The fare will be about $60US for up to four passengers and will take approx. 60 minutes (+ or -).

Gregg

liverpool, uk
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

Gregg how much would it cost for a taxi to Oasis Grand punta cana, apparently its only 20mins from the airport. thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

http://www.dominicanairporttransfers.com/

This website will help you will all the prices and cost to various resorts.

Have a great vacation

Terry

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

Approx. $25US, mas o menos.

Gregg

ohio
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

I am swf traveling to Punta Cana to meet up with some friends staying at the Paradisus. Arriving in the afternoon. Any tips on who I should book my transpertation to the resort with, who to avoid? Being by myself I am a little leary of the airport, and mass confusion. I don't want to be riped off, but I want to be safe!!!! Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

arriving at the airport, leaving the luggage claim, just walk a few meters straight on, there's the info center of the cabbies.leaving the same spot a bit to the left are the drivers themselves holding up a sign "Taxi", they are organized together and are reliable.

have fun

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

We use Asotatupal and the number is 1 809 358-0499

ask for Chino. Its usually $50USD from PUJ to Sunscape/Excellence and we have been to both many ,many times

They are waiting for you right after you pick up your suitcases with a big sign with your name on it......This saves tons of time and gets you to the resort first before the rest of the tour bus.

Terry

8. Re: Transportation from Punta Cana Airport to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:17