We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2015, 19:12
Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

WOW...very detailed report...am sure it will help a lot of people. It sounds like you had a wonderful weddingmoon...such great memories that you can cherish forever.

We love Sunscape The Beach and are very excited about the resort being upgraded to the Dreams brand. Dreams Punta Cana will make its debut on December 22nd or 23rd...our visit is shortly after...can't wait!

Brenda :~)

2. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2015, 19:12
Florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

Hello. Congratulations on your recent wedding! Sounds like everything went well. I too am planning a wedding at the Dreams Punta Cana. I am just unclear on one detail. If there are any extra decorations for the reception such as a different color table cloth and chair sashes, would that be possible. Ms. Cordones told me that all of the tables are dressed in white. I then e-mailed her to ask if I need to bring my own decoration, and I still haven't received a response.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your posting. Very helpful.

Worried Bride

NJ
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

Hello!

I know it's been a very long time since this post, but I am going to Dreams for a wedding in August and can't find a resonably priced taxi from the Airport...can you recommend any? We don't care how long it takes, we just can't spend that much money...anything?

Thank you sooo much!

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

We had the concierge arrange our transfer.

$75 for the ride and a few (4 Presidente's) for the rise.

info@dreamsountacana.com.do (Nicky)

concierge@dreamspuntacana.com.do

6. Re: thre3's Sunscape/Dreams Wedding Guide

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 05:16