I’m headed to the Majestic Colonial in January. Thanks to all of you, I’ve learned a lot of great travel tips before we go (this is our first trip to the DR).
Now that the nasty, cold weather has arrived here in NJ, I’m a little concerned about flight delays out of Philly (heaven forbid!). If we can’t depart as planned on the 17th due to the weather, will that jeopardize our reservation at the Majestic?? What is the best way to reach them if that happens (would a PM to Richard suffice)?
Yes, I’m a worrier…but I’ve been planning this trip for months. The more that I read in the reviews and the PC forum, the more excited I get about this trip! It sounds like a beautiful place to vacation and I can’t wait to go! My husband thinks I’m a bit obsessed, but I just can’t stand the shorter days and the cold weather. Planning this vacation is getting me though it.
Has anyone experienced similar travel delays? I would appreciate any advice on the subject! PC…here I come!